There will take part major promoters, developers of innovative technologies; specialists of leading construction, architecture, restoration, road-construction, landscape and design companies; as well suppliers and distributors of construction and finishing materials from more than 120 countries around the world.
Leading European banks, Swiss, French and other banks and insurance companies expressed the desire to be participants of the Exhibition. Representatives of the finance companies listed above will offer favorable mortgage lending conditions for acquiring the presented at the Exhibition estate and other products. This offer will be valid only for the duration of the event.
The global scope of the event includes:
1. organization of tourist routes and cruise trips to those countries from which the exhibition will feature the latest developments and innovations in the field of housing: "Smart homes", 3-D, urban high-rise, wooden, frame, stone, marble, glass, floating, laminated and round timber, earthquake-resistant and other types of houses;
2. space tourism, space stations, satellites, space projects and technologies;
3. solar panels, wind power plants and other new developments in the energy sector;
4. the latest home robotics;
5. furniture and furnishings;
6. innovative design, sculpture and interior painting;
7. baths, saunas, Windows, doors, stairs, fireplaces, elevators, lighting and much more;
9. new technologies of construction and finishing materials, equipment.
The business program of the Exhibition includes seminars, workshops, scientific and practical conferences, events.
Within the framework of the event, there will be contests (tenders) for the most quickly constructed and solid construction of residential buildings, multi-storey buildings, public amenity objects, road construction and restoration projects of cultural and historical heritage monuments. Winners will be awarded construction contracts to restore territories of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Donbas destroyed by military actions and the territories suffered from natural disasters (earthquakes, wildfires, floods, etc).
The UN (UNESCO), the EU, international charities, states involved in military conflicts and well-known commercial structures from around the world are invited to take part in the project funding. The estimated charitable fund is over 10 000 000 000 euros.
To take part in the competition, exhibitors are required to provide:
International investment construction and interior exhibition “Larantino-expo Nice Côte d'Azur 2019” is:
- an effective business platform of international level, which will bring together professionals of world industry to expand the contacts network, meet partners, find new customers and negotiate contracts;
- a unique opportunity for all visitors and participants in the exchange of experience in the field of engineering, landscape, architecture, design and road construction;
- an effective tool for developing new territories and increasing sales volume;
- an ideal opportunity to get business contacts and develop international cooperation;
- an opportunity to learn about new technologies and developments in the field of engineering, architecture, construction and design, landscape and road construction; to explore the market conjuncture, to understand the consumer's attitude to innovative developments;
- an integrated approach to the organization of events: from a large advertising campaign to providing assistance in the final implementation of partners’ products and services.
The event is supported by the Chambre de Commerce, Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Paris, Paris City Hall, Nice, Moscow, Rome, Monaco, Madrid, Berlin, London, Vienna, Geneva and Basel.
For the most comfortable travel to Nice, our managers will offer you the best suitable accommodation options in the hotels of Nice and Monaco and provide necessary visa support.
The Côte d'Azur of France will become an annual meeting place for specialists, experts, vendors of construction, architectural, restoration, design, landscape design, engineering and road construction industries, retail representatives, global real estate agencies and developers, as well eventual investors and financial structures (banks) from around the world.